Cerritos is a rural city in Los Angeles County, California, United States. Cerritos once in the past was named Dairy Valley due to the dominance of dairy farms in the area. The city of Cerritos generally has a mediterranean climate throughout the year. Summers are warm to sweltering and winters are frosty. Once in a while, the temperature even falls below freezing. The importance of art and culture is pervasive throughout the city. For instance, the Cerritos Fine Arts and Historical Commission has an “art in public places program.” The city commissions artists to make sculptures and fountains to be shown out in the public for purposes of interest, commercial property, and gateways into the city.
The average household income of the city is around $120,000 with the average home value being around $670,000. The median age of the population in Cerritos is approximately 43. The total number of households of this city located in the Greater Los Angeles area is estimated to be 16,000. Of the total housing units, which is around 16,000, the owner occupied housing unit is around 12,700. On the contrary, the renter occupied housing unit is estimated to be 3,000 while the vacant housing unit is approximately 300.
Services We Provide in Cerritos
Whether you are looking for a property to purchase or refinance, we can help you find a program suitable to your needs. There are several loan options to choose from, which include the following:
- FHA home loans make it easier for a borrower to qualify for a loan and make a small down payment.
- Conforming loans, the largest segment of loans in the country, must adhere to the guidelines and significant loan limits set by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.
- Conventional loans are safe loans that differ from other government regulated loans. They are designed to meet the needs of borrowers with good credit.
- Manufactured home loans are excellent for individuals with an imperfect financial history who dream of home ownership.
- High balance loans are loans that exceed conforming loan limits for borrowers living in expensive regions of the country.
- Jumbo home loans make it possible for the borrower to buy an expensive home because they allow the borrower to get large loan balances.
- Stated Income Loan requires the borrower to state her monthly income on a mortgage application.
- Private hard money lenders secure these asset based loans by the strength of the purchased real estate more than the borrower’s financial credit.
- Stand-alone second (2 lien) loans are additional loans that a borrower takes out against his house despite already having a first mortgage. He usually takes this loan out to access cash.
- In all, multifamily and apartment loans are financing options used to purchase or renovate a multifamily dwelling unit or an apartment building, respectively.
- Commercial loans are used to finance the growth of their companies consisting of purchasing properties or constructing properties. Simply put, these loans are used to help payoff expensive necessities to start and operate a new business.
- Mixed use properties consist of multiple units zoned for different purposes such as commercial, residential, industrial, institutional, and even cultural. Mixed use property loans are financing options to help finance mixed use buildings between business owners and financial institutions.