Wofford Heights is based in the southern Sierra Nevadas, in Kern County, California, United States with the population of 3,520. Wofford Heights has an aggregate area of 6.1 square miles. The air pollution index in Wofford Heights is approximately 89.0. The weather temperatures, on the other hand, oscillate between a high point of 89.00° F in July with a low point of 29.00° F in January.
Hence, of the total housing units, which is around 2,120, the owner occupied housing unit is around 950. On the contrary, the renter occupied housing unit is estimated to be 330 while the vacant housing unit is approximately 840. The total household expenditure of the city is below the national average. The crime rate in the city is above the national average, however. The least frequent crime in Wofford Heights is robbery risk. The most frequent, on the other hand, is assault risk.
The average household income of the city is about $46,640 with the average home value being around $244,380. The median age of the population in Wofford Heights is approximately 57. About 1,560 people of the population are married and 1,340 of them are single. There are around 1,740 male residents and 1,780 female residents living in the city of Wofford Heights. Their per capita income is estimated to be approximately $24,000. Of the people employed, 46% are blue collar employees, while 54% are white collar employees. The total number of households of this city located in the Kern County area is estimated to be 1,780 with about 2 people per household on average.
Services We Provide in Wofford Heights
Whether you are looking for a property to purchase or refinance, we can help you find a program suitable to your needs. There are several loan options to choose from, which include the following:
- FHA home loans make it easier for a borrower to qualify for a loan and make a small down payment.
- Conforming loans, the largest segment of loans in the country, must adhere to the guidelines and significant loan limits set by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.
- Conventional loans are safe loans that differ from other government regulated loans. They are designed to meet the needs of borrowers with good credit.
- Manufactured home loans are excellent for individuals with an imperfect financial history who dream of home ownership.
- High balance loans are loans that exceed conforming loan limits for borrowers living in expensive regions of the country.
- Jumbo home loans make it possible for the borrower to buy an expensive home because they allow the borrower to get large loan balances.
- Stated Income Loan requires the borrower to state her monthly income on a mortgage application.
- Private hard money lenders secure these asset based loans by the strength of the purchased real estate more than the borrower’s financial credit.
- Stand-alone second (2 lien) loans are additional loans that a borrower takes out against his house despite already having a first mortgage. He usually takes this loan out to access cash.
- In all, multifamily and apartment loans are financing options used to purchase or renovate a multifamily dwelling unit or an apartment building, respectively.
- Commercial loans are used to finance the growth of their companies consisting of purchasing properties or constructing properties. Simply put, these loans are used to help payoff expensive necessities to start and operate a new business.
- Mixed use properties consist of multiple units zoned for different purposes such as commercial, residential, industrial, institutional, and even cultural. Mixed use property loans are financing options to help finance mixed use buildings between business owners and financial institutions.