Victorville is a city based in the Victor Valley, San Bernardino County, California with a population of 132,940. Additionally, the air pollution index in Victorville approximately 91.0. The weather temperatures,, on the other hand, oscillate between a high point of 100.00° F in July with a low point of 32.00° F in January.
Of the total housing units, which is around 37,840, the owner occupied housing unit is around 20,780. On the contrary, the renter occupied housing unit is about 13,990. Meanwhile, the vacant housing unit is approximately 3,070. The total household expenditure of the city is below the national average. The crime rate in the city above to the national average, however. The least frequent crime in Victorville is larceny risk. The most frequent, on the other hand, is automotive theft risk.
The average household income of the city is about $65,310 with the average home value being around $214,380. Furthermore, the median age of the population in Victorville is approximately 30. About 36,460 people of the population are married and 41,900 of them are single. There are around 66,280 male residents and 66,660 female residents living in the city of Victorville. Their per capita income is approximately $18,470. Of the people employed, 37% are blue collar employees, while 63% are white collar employees. The total number of households of this city located in the San Bernardino County is estimated to be 38,790 with about 3 people per household on average.
Services We Provide in Victorville
Whether you are looking for a property to purchase or refinance, we can help you find a program suitable to your needs. There are several loan options to choose from, which include the following:
- FHA home loans make it easier for a borrower to qualify for a loan and make a small down payment.
- Conforming loans, the largest segment of loans in the country, must adhere to the guidelines and significant loan limits set by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.
- Conventional loans are safe loans that differ from other government regulated loans. They are designed to meet the needs of borrowers with good credit.
- Manufactured home loans are excellent for individuals with an imperfect financial history who dream of home ownership.
- High balance loans are loans that exceed conforming loan limits for borrowers living in expensive regions of the country.
- Jumbo home loans make it possible for the borrower to buy an expensive home because they allow the borrower to get large loan balances.
- Stated Income Loan requires the borrower to state her monthly income on a mortgage application.
- Private hard money lenders secure these asset based loans by the strength of the purchased real estate more than the borrower’s financial credit.
- Stand-alone second (2 lien) loans are additional loans that a borrower takes out against his house despite already having a first mortgage. He usually takes this loan out to access cash.
- In all, multifamily and apartment loans are financing options used to purchase or renovate a multifamily dwelling unit or an apartment building, respectively.
- Commercial loans are used to finance the growth of their companies consisting of purchasing properties or constructing properties. Simply put, these loans help payoff expensive necessities to start and operate a new business.
- Mixed use properties consist of multiple units zoned for different purposes such as commercial, residential, industrial, institutional, and even cultural. Mixed use property loans are financing options to help finance mixed use buildings between business owners and financial institutions.