Valley Glen, based in San fernando Valley, California, United States with the population of 172,040. The air pollution index in Valley Glen approximately 112.0. The weather temperatures, on the other hand, oscillate between a high point of 87.00° F in July with a low point of 43.00° F in January.
Hence, of the total housing units, the owner occupied housing unit is around 32%. On the contrary, the renter occupied housing unit is estimated to be 68%. The total household expenditure of the city is below the national average.The median age of the population in Valley Glen is approximately 35. About 43,190 people of the population are married and 69,040 of them are single. There are around 85,700 male residents and 86,330 female residents living in the city of Valley Glen. Of the people employed, 33% are blue collar employees, while 67% are white collar employees. The total number of households of this city located in the San fernando Valley area is estimated to be 59,090 with about 3 people per household on average.
Services We Provide in Valley Glen
Whether you are looking for a property to purchase or refinance, we can help you find a program suitable to your needs. There are several loan options to choose from, which include the following:
- FHA home loans make it easier for a borrower to qualify for a loan and make a small down payment.
- Conforming loans, the largest segment of loans in the country, must adhere to the guidelines and significant loan limits set by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.
- Conventional loans are safe loans that differ from other government regulated loans. They are designed to meet the needs of borrowers with good credit.
- Manufactured home loans are excellent for individuals with an imperfect financial history who dream of home ownership.
- High balance loans are loans that exceed conforming loan limits for borrowers living in expensive regions of the country.
- Jumbo home loans make it possible for the borrower to buy an expensive home because they allow the borrower to get large loan balances.
- Stated Income Loan requires the borrower to state her monthly income on a mortgage application.
- Private hard money lenders secure these asset based loans by the strength of the purchased real estate more than the borrower’s financial credit.
- Stand-alone second (2 lien) loans are additional loans that a borrower takes out against his house despite already having a first mortgage. He usually takes this loan out to access cash.
- In all, multifamily and apartment loans are financing options used to purchase or renovate a multifamily dwelling unit or an apartment building, respectively.
- Commercial loans are used to finance the growth of their companies consisting of purchasing properties or constructing properties. Simply put, these loans are used to help payoff expensive necessities to start and operate a new business.
- Mixed use properties consist of multiple units zoned for different purposes such as commercial, residential, industrial, institutional, and even cultural. Mixed use property loans are financing options to help finance mixed use buildings between business owners and financial institutions.