Florence Graham is located in Los Angeles County, California, United States. The city has a population of 63,000. Florence Graham has an aggregate region of 3.6 square miles. The city puts a good amount of importance on education. For instance, there are six elementary schools and three primary schools in the Florence Graham. The Los Angeles County Fire Department supplies Florence Graham with fire security. Democrat Steven Bradford, represents Florence Graham in the 35th Senate District and Democrat Mike Gipson, represents Florence Graham in the 64th Assembly District in the California State Legislature.
The average household income of the city is around $49,000 with the average home value being around $376,000. The median age of the population in Florence Graham is approximately 27. The total number of households of this city located in the Greater Los Angeles area is estimated to be 25,000. Of the total housing units, which is around 15,500, the owner occupied housing unit is around 5,000. On the contrary, the renter occupied housing unit is estimated to be 9,500 while the vacant housing unit is approximately 1,000.
Services We Provide in Florence Graham
Whether you are looking for a property to purchase or refinance, we can help you find a program suitable to your needs. There are several loan options to choose from, which include the following:
- FHA home loans make it easier for a borrower to qualify for a loan and make a small down payment.
- Conforming loans, the largest segment of loans in the country, must adhere to the guidelines and significant loan limits set by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.
- Conventional loans are safe loans that differ from other government regulated loans. They are designed to meet the needs of borrowers with good credit.
- Manufactured home loans are excellent for individuals with an imperfect financial history who dream of home ownership.
- High balance loans are loans that exceed conforming loan limits for borrowers living in expensive regions of the country.
- Jumbo home loans make it possible for the borrower to buy an expensive home because they allow the borrower to get large loan balances.
- Stated Income Loan requires the borrower to state her monthly income on a mortgage application.
- Private hard money lenders secure these asset based loans by the strength of the purchased real estate more than the borrower’s financial credit.
- Stand-alone second (2 lien) loans are additional loans that a borrower takes out against his house despite already having a first mortgage. He usually takes this loan out to access cash.
- In all, multifamily and apartment loans are financing options used to purchase or renovate a multifamily dwelling unit or an apartment building, respectively.
- Commercial loans are used to finance the growth of their companies consisting of purchasing properties or constructing properties. Simply put, these loans are used to help payoff expensive necessities to start and operate a new business.
- Mixed use properties consist of multiple units zoned for different purposes such as commercial, residential, industrial, institutional, and even cultural. Mixed use property loans are financing options to help finance mixed use buildings between business owners and financial institutions.