East Pasadena is a statistics assigned place in Los Angeles County, California, United States. East Pasadena has a population of 6,200. The city has a aggregate region of 1.3 square miles. The city is a safe, clean, and quiet area. For this reason, it is family-friendly. In addition, East Pasadena is a diverse community, thus it is quite easy to meet new people. The city is always warm and sunny. Its mild climate makes this city the epitome of perfection. Due to the vibrant diversity, there is also a wide range of different foods available to satisfy many tastes. East Pasadena is near Los Angeles. Thus, it is easier to access the urban city.
The average household income of the city is around $120,000 with the average home value being around $845,000. The median age of the population in East Pasadena is approximately 41. The total number of households of this city located in the Greater Los Angeles area is estimated to be 13,000. Of the total housing units, which is around 2,200, the owner occupied housing unit is around 1,400. On the contrary, the renter occupied housing unit is estimated to be 700 while the vacant housing unit is approximately 100.
Services We Provide in East Pasadena
Whether you are looking for a property to purchase or refinance, we can help you find a program suitable to your needs. There are several loan options to choose from, which include the following:
- FHA home loans make it easier for a borrower to qualify for a loan and make a small down payment.
- Conforming loans, the largest segment of loans in the country, must adhere to the guidelines and significant loan limits set by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.
- Conventional loans are safe loans that differ from other government regulated loans. They are designed to meet the needs of borrowers with good credit.
- Manufactured home loans are excellent for individuals with an imperfect financial history who dream of home ownership.
- High balance loans are loans that exceed conforming loan limits for borrowers living in expensive regions of the country.
- Jumbo home loans make it possible for the borrower to buy an expensive home because they allow the borrower to get large loan balances.
- Stated Income Loan requires the borrower to state her monthly income on a mortgage application.
- Private hard money lenders secure these asset based loans by the strength of the purchased real estate more than the borrower’s financial credit.
- Stand-alone second (2 lien) loans are additional loans that a borrower takes out against his house despite already having a first mortgage. He usually takes this loan out to access cash.
- In all, multifamily and apartment loans are financing options used to purchase or renovate a multifamily dwelling unit or an apartment building, respectively.
- Commercial loans are used to finance the growth of their companies consisting of purchasing properties or constructing properties. Simply put, these loans are used to help payoff expensive necessities to start and operate a new business.
- Mixed use properties consist of multiple units zoned for different purposes such as commercial, residential, industrial, institutional, and even cultural. Mixed use property loans are financing options to help finance mixed use buildings between business owners and financial institutions.