Buena Park is a city located in northwestern Orange County, California, United States with the population of 82,450. Buena Park has an aggregate area of 10.6 square miles. About 10.5 square miles of it is land, and 0.03 square miles of it is water. The air pollution index in Buena Park is approximately 105.0. The weather temperatures, on the other hand, oscillate between a high point of 83.00° F in July with a low point of 45.00° F in January.
Hence, of the total housing units, which is around 25,540, the owner occupied housing unit is around 13,020. On the contrary, the renter occupied housing unit is estimated to be 11,790 while the vacant housing unit is approximately 730. The total household expenditure of the city is above the national average. The crime rate in the city is below the national average, however. The least frequent crime in Buena Park is rape risk. The most frequent, on the other hand, is automotive theft risk.
The average household income of the city is about $84,030 with the average home value being around $508,480. The median age of the population in Buena Park is approximately 34. About 24,370 people of the population are married and 29,000 of them are single. There are around 40,610 male residents and 41,850 female residents living in the city of Buena Park. Their per capita income is estimated to be approximately $24,910 Of the people employed, 43% are blue collar employees, while 57% are white collar employees. The total number of households of this city located in the Orange County area is estimated to be 24,210 with about 4 people per household on average.
Services We Provide in Buena Park
Whether you are looking for a property to purchase or refinance, we can help you find a program suitable to your needs. There are several loan options to choose from, which include the following:
- FHA home loans make it easier for a borrower to qualify for a loan and make a small down payment.
- Conforming loans, the largest segment of loans in the country, must adhere to the guidelines and significant loan limits set by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.
- Conventional loans are safe loans that differ from other government regulated loans. They are designed to meet the needs of borrowers with good credit.
- Manufactured home loans are excellent for individuals with an imperfect financial history who dream of home ownership.
- High balance loans are loans that exceed conforming loan limits for borrowers living in expensive regions of the country.
- Jumbo home loans make it possible for the borrower to buy an expensive home because they allow the borrower to get large loan balances.
- Stated Income Loan requires the borrower to state her monthly income on a mortgage application.
- Private hard money lenders secure these asset based loans by the strength of the purchased real estate more than the borrower’s financial credit.
- Stand-alone second (2 lien) loans are additional loans that a borrower takes out against his house despite already having a first mortgage. He usually takes this loan out to access cash.
- In all, multifamily and apartment loans are financing options used to purchase or renovate a multifamily dwelling unit or an apartment building, respectively.
- Commercial loans are used to finance the growth of their companies consisting of purchasing properties or constructing properties. Simply put, these loans are used to help payoff expensive necessities to start and operate a new business.
- Mixed use properties consist of multiple units zoned for different purposes such as commercial, residential, industrial, institutional, and even cultural. Mixed use property loans are financing options to help finance mixed use buildings between business owners and financial institutions.