We are a Difficult Strip Malls Loan Funding Specialist
BASIC LOAN GUIDELINES
- Loan Amount $150k-$5M
- Rate Starts from 4.25% for full docs loan
- Rate Starts from 6.25% for stated income loan
- 5, 7 Year Fixed Rates
- 30 Year Amortizations
- LTV up to 75% for Purchase*
- LTV up to 70% for Cash Out*
- LTV up to 60% for 2nd Loan*
- Debt Service Coverage: 0-1.30
Purchase, Refinance, Cash Out
*LTV, Rate, Terms, Fees are depended on the property type, loan amount, location, occupancy, credit score etc.
We structure the commercial loan for Strip Malls in such a way so the borrower will get pre-approval easily. We can help you better in funding a loan as we are a Difficult Strip Malls Loan Funding Specialist. We never leave anything to chance and we will also fulfill all the requirements for Commercial loans. We have several loan programs:
- Full Document Program-All the basic documents.
- Stated Income Loan- Borrower can state their income.
Easy & Quick Approval
We are a Difficult Strip Malls Loan Funding Specialist
Property Type We Fund Loan
- Commercial Properties
- Strip Malls
- Gas Stations
- Office Buildings
- Shopping Center
- Residential properties 1-4 unit
- Child Daycare Centers
- Multi-Family, Rental Property
- Mixed Use Property
- Mixed Use
All Loan Programs:
- Commercial Loans
- Private Hard Money Loans
- Stated income loans
- DSCR Loan (Based On Rental Income)
- 1 Month Bank Statement Loans
- 12 and 24 Month Bank Statement Loans
- Profit & Loss Loan Program
- 1099 Income Program
- W2 Only Program
- WVOE only Loan
- Stand-alone second Loans
- CalFHA Loans
- Full Doc Loan
- Foreign National Loan
- ITIN Loans
- FHA Loans
- Conventional & High Balance Loans
- Jumbo Loan (5%, 10% & 20% Down, No Reserves)
Documents Needed for Strip Malls Loan:
- Loan Application
- Current Rent Roll
- schedule of real estate owned
- Complete Income/Expense Statements on the property
- Complete detailed physical description of the property
- Fully executed purchase agreement (If purchase)
- If refinance, Current mortgage statement, tax and insurance statement.
- Appraisal / Floor plan and photos of the property
- Last 2 years Personal Tax Returns (If full docs loan)
- Last 2 years Business Tax Return (If full docs loan)
- Credit report
ABOUT Strip Malls
The lender will view your strip malls potential profitability, and value as the main considerations of the loan. You may get a better interest rate however, if you also have a good credit rating. The loans offered will normally have fixed or variable rates whether you are looking to invest in strip malls or anything else. You should make sure that the amount you want to borrow is one the commercial lender is willing to make, and one you can afford. The location and appearance will also play a part in the assessment of the loan. Obviously if all the units are occupied this will be beneficial as well, as the income source is guaranteed.
About Commercial Loans
We have several lenders with excellent service and lowest rates who provides commercial real estate mortgage loans for property types like Strip Mall, Motel, Condotel, Multi-Tenant Retail / Office, Hospitality, Storage Facility Stores, Light Industrial, School, or Daycare. Single-Tenant Retail. The financing is for places located in most primary and secondary market locations. We know all the basic and necessary financing needs of Commercial properties. Our team can do financing for commercial property for the purchase or refinancing of above average condition properties. We have several programs for commercial hotel loans which give the borrower fast flexible financing options, low rate of interest, flexible financing features. Commercial Loans are available starting at a minimum loan size of $150,000 to $5M. We do commercial loans and their rates start from 6.25% and with 5, 7, 30 Years options. We structure the commercial loan in such a way so the borrower will get pre-approval easily from a commercial loan lender. There are many types of commercial loan programs available. We are a Difficult Strip Malls Loan Funding Specialist who provide private hard money loan, DACA Mortgage, all type of commercial loans, CalFHA Loan and many more.
Other Home Loans We Specialize In:
- Commercial Loans is available starting at a minimum loan size of $150,000 to $5M. We do commercial loans and their rates start from 6.25% and with 5, 7, 30 Years options. Commercial Loans include the properties like Strip Mall, Condotel, Multi-Tenant Retail / Office, Hospitality, Storage Facility Stores, Light Industrial, School, or Daycare. Single-Tenant Retail.
- ITIN loans are for those people who want to finance a home purchase but do not have the SSN number. Basic requirements to qualify for an ITIN loan are 2 years of employment, last 2 years of your tax returns (W-2 or 1099), down payment of at least 10-20% depending on the lender, proof of some form of credit, identification in the form of a copy of your ITIN card, and a state ID, drivers license, or passport, Your most recent bank statements. Property types eligible for ITIN loans are single family homes, condos, and PUDS. ITIN loans can only be used for a home that is owner occupied (primary residence). FHA does not offer any ITIN programs.
- California Housing Finance Agency (CalHFA) is a loan for people who have low income in california and it is possible for them to afford a mortgage. The CalHFA loan has some requirements like the borrower have to occupy the property as a primary residence and borrower must complete homebuyer education counseling and get a certificate of course to take a CalHFA Loan. The sales price of the home should be in the limit of CalHFA sales price limit. The basic documents needed for CalHFA loan are pay stubs, bank statements, employment history, previous tax returns.
- Stated income loans differ from full documentation loans, which require the borrower to verify his income by providing bank statements or similar asset documentations. Borrowers have to prove their income with their alternate documents. You can’t just state your income, you have to show them something which is common like your bank statement instead of paystubs, W-2s and tax returns. From your bank statement, you can prove the income deposits by your company regularly. So, the lender will check your bank statement to confirm your income.
- Condotel Loans-Condotel units are different from normal condos. Real estate developers initially build them in resort and hotel companies such as Starwood, Marriott, Hilton, etc. Owning Condotel property enables one to earn a good passive income while also giving them access to basic hotel amenities such as 24-hour room service, baby-sitting services, spas, fitness centers, fine dining restaurants, valet parking and many more.
- Stand-alone second loans are additional loans that a borrower takes out against his house despite already having a first mortgage. The borrower takes out the loan by itself even though his first pre-existing loan has not been closed yet. He usually takes this loan out to access cash. In essence, he can use the money from the loan to consolidate a debt, pay for a child’s education, or even build an additional home, among other things. A borrower can take out the loan based on the available equity of his home.
- FHA home loans make it easier for a borrower to qualify for a loan and make a small down payment. This loan is beneficial for a borrower, especially a first time home buyer, to qualify for a mortgage. Borrower is required to purchase a mortgage insurance premium in case the borrower defaults. The mortgage insurance premium serves as a financial backup to protect the lender. Provide full documents
- Conforming loans, the largest segment of loans in the country. Full documents required. Conforming loans, considered lower risk loans, make up the largest segment of loans in the country. In the U.S., lenders package mortgage loans into investment bundles to sell and lend to both Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. These two companies, which drive the housing market, provide a secondary market for mortgages.
- Conventional loans are safe loans that differ from other government regulated loans. Conventional loans, synonymous to conforming loans, adhere to the same process as conforming loans. For instance, they must follow guidelines and significant loan limits set by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. Yet, they differ from other government regulated loans in that they are not regulated by government agencies such as the FHA, USDA, or VA. Nonetheless, this does not stop them from being less desirable or attractive. After all, they make up 65% of the American housing market. The nature of conventional loans (also known as to safe loans) offer borrowers low rates and flexible guidelines.
- High balance loans are loans that exceed conforming loan limits for borrowers living in expensive regions of the country. High-balance loans exceed the national conforming loan limits for borrowers living in expensive regions of the country. In the U.S., lenders package mortgage loans into investment bundles to sell and lend to both Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. These two companies, which drive the housing market, provide a secondary market for mortgages. Consequently, Fannie and Freddie have enforced a maximum loan size for all backed loans. Because the US housing market expanded in the last few decades, the loan size limits increased. In effect, Fannie and Freddie created high balance loans, which were vital to markets in Orange County and New York City.
- Jumbo home loans make it possible for the borrower to buy an expensive home because they allow the borrower to get large loan balances. Compared to high-balance loans, jumbo mortgage loan amounts are higher. They have more demanding requirements than the smaller, conforming mortgages because they are larger than the usual “conforming” loan limits.
We provide Strip mall loans, Condotel loans, 1099’s program loan, Stated income loans, private hard money loans, Residential & Commercial Hard Money Loans, Vacant Land Loans and all the above loans in the following cities:
San Fernando Valley
Arleta•Canoga Park•Chatsworth•Encino•Granada Hills•Lake Balboa•Lake View Terrace•Mission Hills•North Hills•North Hollywood•Northridge•Pacoima•Panorama City•Porter Ranch•Reseda•Shadow Hills•Sherman Oaks•Studio City•Sun Valley•Sunland•Sylmar•Tarzana•Toluca Lake•Valley Glen•Valley Village•Van Nuys•West Hills•Winnetka•Woodland Hills
Los Angeles County
Acton•Agoura Hills•Agua Dulce•Alhambra•Alondra Park•Altadena•Arcadia•Artesia•Avalon•Avocado Heights•Azusa•Baldwin Park•Bell•Bellflower•Bell Gardens•Bradbury•Calabasas•Carson•Castaic Lake•Cerritos•Charter Oak•Citrus•Claremont•Commerce•Compton•Covina•Cudahy•Del Aire•Diamond Bar•Downey•Duarte•East Pasadena•East San Gabriel•El Monte•El Segundo•Florence Graham•Gardena•Glendale•Glendora•Green Valley•Hacienda Heights•Hasley Canyon•Hawaiian Gardens•Hawthorne•Hermosa Beach•Hidden Hills•Huntington Park•Industry•Inglewood•Irwindale•La Canada Flintridge•La Crescenta Montrose•La Habra Heights•La Mirada•La Puente•La Verne•Lawndale•Lake Hughes•Lake Los Angeles•Lakewood•Lancaster•Lennox•Leona Valley•Littlerock•Lomita•Long Beach•Los Angeles•Lynwood•Malibu•Manhattan Beach•Marina del Rey•Maywood•Monrovia•Montebello•Monterey Park•Norwalk•Palos Verdes Estates•Paramount•Pasadena•Pico Rivera•Pomona•Quartz Hill•Rancho Palos Verdes•Rolling Hills•Rolling Hills Estates•Rose Hills•Rosemead•Rowland Heights•San Dimas•San Fernando•San Gabriel•San Marino•Santa Clarita•Santa Fe Springs•Santa Monica•Sierra Madre•Signal Hill•South El Monte•South Gate•South Pasadena•South San Jose•South Whittier•Stevenson Ranch•Sun Village•Temple City•Topanga•Torrance•Valinda•Val Verde•Vernon•View Park Windsor•Walnut•West Athens•West Carson•West Covina•West Hollywood•West Puente Valley•Westmont•Whittier•Willowbrook
Aliso Viejo•Anaheim•Brea•Buena Park•Coto de Caza•Costa Mesa•Cypress•Dana Point•Foothill Ranch or Lake Forest•Fountain Valley•Fullerton•Garden Grove•Huntington Beach•Irvine•Ladera Ranch•Laguna Beach•Laguna Hills•Laguna Niguel•Laguna Woods•La Habra•La Palma•Las Flores•Los Alamitos•Midway City•Mission Viejo•Newport Beach•North Tustin•Orange•Placentia•Rancho Santa Margarita•Rossmoor•Santa Ana•Seal Beach•Silverado•San Clemente•Stanton•Tustin•Villa Park•Westminster•Yorba•Trabuco Canyon
Aguanga•Anza•Banning•Beaumont•Bermuda Dunes•Biskra•Blythe•Cabazon•Calimesa•Canyon Lake•Cathedral City•Cherry Valley•Coachella City•Corona•Chiriaco Summit•Coronita•Desert Center•Desert Edge•Desert Hot Springs•Desert Palms•Eagle Mountain•East Hemet•Eastvale•El Cerrito•El Sobrante•French Valley•Garnet•Good Hope•Green Acres•Hemet•Highgrove•Home Garden•Homeland•Idyllwild•Indian Wells•Indio•Indio Hills•Jurupa Valley•Lake Elsinore•Lakeland Village•La Quinta•Lake Mathews•Lake Riverside•Lakeview•March Air Reserve Base•Mead Valley•Meadowbrook•Mecca•Menifee•Moreno Valley•Mesa Verde•Mountain Center•Murrieta•Norco•North Shore•Nuevo•Oasis•Palm Desert•Palm Springs•Perris•Rancho Mirage•Ripley•Quail Valley•Riverside•Romoland•San Jacinto•Sky Valley•Sun City•Temecula•Temescal Valley•Thermal•Thousand Palms•Valle Vista•Vista Santa•Valerie•Warm Springs•Whitewater•Wildomar•Winchester•Woodcrest
Arvin•Bakersfield•Bear Valley Springs•Bodfish•Boron•Buttonwillow•California City•Cherokee Strip•China Lake Acres•Delano•Derby Acres•Dustin Acres•Edmundson Acres•Edwards Air Force Base•Fellows•Ford City•Frazier Park•Fuller Acres•Golden Hills•Greenacres•Greenfield•Inyokern•Johannesburg•Keene•Kernville•Lake Isabella•Lake Of the Woods•Lamont•Lebec•Lost Hills•Maricopa•McFarland•McKittrick•Mettler•Mexican Colony•Mojave•Mountain Mesa•North Edwards•Oildale•Onyx•Pine Mountains•Randsburg•Ridgecrest•Rosa Mond•Rosedale•Shafter•Smith Corner•South Taft•Squirrel Mountain•Stallion Springs•Taft•Talt Heights•Tehachapi•Tupman•Valley Acres•Wasco•Weedpatch•Weldon•Wofford Heights
San Bernardino County
Adelanto•Amboy•Angelus Oaks•Apple Valley•Baker•Barstow•Big Bear City•Big Bear Lake•Big River•Bloomington•Bluewater•Chino•Cedar Glen•Cedarpines Park•Chino Hills•Colton•Crestline•Earp•Daggett•Essex•Fontana•Fort Irwin•Forest Falls•Grand Terrace•Hesperia•Highland•Homestead Valley•Helendale or Silver Lakes•Hinkley•Joshua Tree•Lake Arrowhead•Lenwood•Loma Linda•Lucerne Valley•Lytle Creek•Landers•Ludlow•Mentone•Montclair•Morongo•Mountain View Acres•Muscoy•Needles•Newberry Springs•Nipton•Oak Glen•Oak Hills•Ontario•Oro Grande•Parker Dam•Phelan•Pinon Hills•Rancho Cucamonga•Red Lands•Rialto•Running Springs•San Antonio Heights•San Bernardino•Spring Valley Lake•Searles Valley•Skyforest•Twentynine Palms•Upland•Victorville•Vidal•Wrightwood•Yucaipa•Yucca Valley
Fresno County, Stockton, Orange County, Merced City, Modesto, Madera, Palmdale, Oxnard, Ventura, Beverly Hills.